Wednesday, 12 March 2014

"Why are you dressed like a 1950s housewife?"


...was how the Bot greeted me on his return from work yesterday. The fact that i'd been ironing his shirts, cleaning the flat and getting dinner ready only added to the overall effect. "Err 'cos it's comfy," was my response.

Life has been gently plodding along, catching up with new friends over brunch and dinner. I finally got round to buying myself a bike (I left my Pashley in the UK) so we've been exploring Rock Creek Park and i'm now zipping around town with tremendous speed. I fear we only have a couple of months before the summer humidity hits and it'll be air-conditioned taxis all around.

Happy hump day. x










The breakdown
Skirt: Primark
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Cardigan clip: vintage via my grandmother

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely here and your bike is SO CUTE!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx