Wednesday, 5 March 2014

I got this feelin' on the summer day when you were gone

During my usual Saturday morning surf session in bed I stumbled on The Old Lucketts Store out in Leesburg, about an hour's drive from DC. A haven of vintage furniture, lighting, home ware, garden necessities and general bric-a-brac, some in need of restoration, others good to go. This three story 1910 house is perfect for a little mooch around and was it not for the fact that we live in a small one-bedroom flat with a tiny balcony I would definitely have scooped up a few "projects" - anyone else find it hard to resist old shutters? 

Once a month the store also opens The Design House in another of the houses on this plot. Every room has been thoughtfully put together and it's a great place to get some interior design ideas. The best part? Everything is for sale, even the wallpaper. 











And in other news...it snowed. Again. And it's freezing. Enough now, ok?

Song: Icona Pop - I love it

3 comments:

  1. I would love to go!!!!!! looks like all the things I love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous spot you discovered

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx