Friday, 21 February 2014

Somebody said you got a new friend...



Urgh. I've been in a serious style and face rut the past month. So bored of wearing jeans + snow boots. And my face has ever so kindly erupted all over my chin. There has been no reason to ever leave the confines of my apartment. Melodramatic? Moi? These are serious #firstworldproblems issues people. I've watched all three seasons of Girls and have convinced myself that I should totally be in the show. And that I can pass for 24. I LOVE THAT SHOW (and yesterday a girl, probably around 15, said my, this, outfit was cool. Oh yeah I still got it!). We've also dived into new series, True Detective. A fantastic whodunit mystery starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. Swoon indeed. Thank goodness for HBO catch-up.

I'm glad to report that there has been a little glimpse of spring the past few days. The temps have risen above -1 and I remembered that a) the outside world is a pretty nice place, b) I have a few dresses lurking at the back of my wardrobe and c) fresh air does wonders for your skin. Who knew.

Give it a couple of months and i'll be complaining it's too hot. Because that's what us Brits do best, right? Moan about the weather. I'm sure you're glad i've not become all American on y'all. x







The Breakdown
Dress: H&M
Jumper: ASOS
Boots: M&S
Glasses: Karen Millen
Watch: Olivia Burton

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Girls! I really like that jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous here, that dress is such a pretty colour...

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx